The Pre-Construction processes are absolutely essential to the success of a construction project. JPs Contracting’s goal in the Pre-Construction phase of a renovation or new build is to effectively lay the groundwork for the project and to anticipate and address roadblocks before they arise.
In this Pre-Construction phase, we thoroughly review all construction drawings and specifications, we conduct site surveys, we consult with our network of subcontractors, we prepare construction estimates with transparent pricing, we present potential cost savings options, and we put together accurate project schedules to accommodate our client’s needs. We can also assist with local authority plan reviews to expedite the permit process.
The time and energy we spend in the Pre-Construction phase is to ensure our clients maximize their return on construction spending and so that once construction begins, the project runs as smoothly as possible and on time and budget.
OUR PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Permit expediting and local authority plans reviews
- Approvals from local city building and fire department authorities
- Value engineering options to reduce costs
- Accurate construction scheduling to accommodate our client’s needs
- Transparent cost estimates that detail all general conditions, fees, permit costs, bond costs, contingencies, overhead, profit, and more
- Detailed analysis and evaluation of design plans
- Accurate conceptual budgets and quantity takeoffs
- Preconstruction site surveys
- Access to our highly experienced subcontractor and vendor base